- a convenient location (you will be able to reach most of the interesting landmarks on foot)
- comfortable single and double beds, which are waiting for the guests covered with snow-white linen
- reception desk open around the clock, the hostel is not closed during the night so guests can leave and come back at their convenience
- friendly, multilingual staff
- fully-equipped guest kitchen,
- common room where you can relax and chill out
- garden with barbecue facilities
- library containing guidebooks, albums and a collection of over a hundred DVDs
- a bookcrossing point (a chance to exchange books)
- a small store where you can purchase all your basic necessities
- bike rental
- cheap international calls
- transportation from/to the train/bus station and the airport
- organized tours
- access to a copy machine
- a safe for valuables
- safety guaranteed by a security agency
FREE Towels (we just take a deposit)
FREE Wireless Internet access everywhere in the building
FREE Laundry for the guests
FREE Luggage storage
FREE Lockers in the multiple rooms
FREE Tourist and cultural information
There is a smoking ban effective in the hostel area, with the exception of the specially designated spots.
Also, walking in high-heeled shoes in the hostel building is forbidden (because of our beautiful, original wooden floors).
The "silent night" policy is effective between 11 pm and 6 am (for those who actually want to sleep).
There is no elevator in the building.