Hostel Deco is located 15 minutes walking distance from the Main Square and 20
minutes from the Krakow Main Station, in historical surroundings dating back
to the 1930s.
Whether you are coming here to sightsee, take a rest or study, Hostel Deco is
a convenient starting point for all visitors to Krakow:
- you will easily get to most of the interesting landmarks on foot
- there is easy access from the airport by a direct bus, line number 208;
three stops away from the Kraków Main Station
- near the biggest universities (AGH, UP, PK, UE, UJ);
- near the main public transport junctions
- drivers will have no difficulties finding us... we are located near the
route from Warsaw to Zakopane, immediately outside the limited car access and
parking zone (no charge for parking).
How to find us?
From the Main Train and Bus Station:
- walking: follow the path marked on the map
- by bus: take bus number 179 near Galeria Krakowska shopping mall (bus stop "Dworzec Główny Zachód - Galeria"), get off the bus at the third stop ("Grottgera") and take a few steps back to the nearest street crossing the main one. We are located on the corner of Mazowiecka street and Aleja Słowackiego.
- by tram: from the stop called "Dworzec Główny" take tram number 5, which heads towards "Krowodrza Górka". Get off at the third stop ("Nowy Kleparz"). Walking on the right hand-side of Aleja Słowackiego, turn into the second street on the right, Mazowiecka Street.
- by your own means of transport
- by taxi: prices beginning at 15 PLN
From Balice Airport:
- by bus: at the airport, take bus number 208 and get off at
"Grottgera" bus stop. Following the same direction as the bus, you
will reach the pedestrian crossing, where you should turn left into Mazowiecka
Street. Number 3a is on the left hand-side.
- by taxi: prices beginning at 70 PLN
Would you like to avoid the unnecessary stress? We will pick you up at the airport or take you to it... we offer private transportation without the risk of being ripped off by a taxi driver.
- to Balice Airport (monday to saturday, daytime) for 70 PLN (1-4 people) or 90 PLN (5-8 people)
- to Balice Airport (sunday, bank holidays, nighttime) for 80 PLN (1-4 people) or 100 PLN (5-8 people)
- from Balice Airport (monday to saturday, daytime) for 80 PLN (1-4 people) or 100 PLN (5-8 people)
- from Balice Airport (sunday, bank holidays, nighttime) for 90 PLN (1-4 people) or 110 PLN (5-8 people)
- to/from Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport for 350 PLN (1-6 people)