Offer for groups
For groups we can offer:
- 100 beds in the center of Krakow - in cooperation with other hostels, we also take care of larger groups
- wide combination of two to eight-bed rooms. The number of beds in the rooms can be adjusted to the particular needs of each group
- possibility of reserving a whole floor for a big enough group
- one or two-bed rooms with private bathrooms for the group organizors
Approximate price range for a group stay is 30 - 45 PLN a night per person.
Nevertheless, each time the ultimate price is based on the individual calculations and depends on:
- the high/low season
- number of people
- length of stay
- the rooming
- a convenient location (you will be able to reach most of the interesting landmarks on foot)
- comfortable single and double beds, which are waiting for the guests covered with snow-white linen
- reception desk open around the clock, the hostel is not closed during the night so guests can leave and come back at their convenience
- friendly, multilingual staff
- fully-equipped guest kitchen,
- common room where you can relax and chill out
- garden with barbecue facilities
- library containing guidebooks, albums and a collection of over a hundred DVDs
- a bookcrossing point (a chance to exchange books)
- a small store where you can purchase all your basic necessities
- bike rental
- cheap international calls
- transportation from the train/bus station and the airport
- organized tours
- access to a fax, copy machine and a CD recorder
- a safe for valuables
- safety guaranteed by a security agency
- towels cost 2PLN (we also take a deposit)
FREE Broadband Internet access at our computers
FREE Wireless Internet access everywhere in the building
FREE Luggage storage
FREE Lockers in the multiple rooms
FREE Tourist and cultural information
We are happy to help:
- in hiring of the guides or interpreters
- in organizing
- of the transport from the airport or the railway station
- of Kraków sightseeing tours - either walking, by bike or in golf carts
- of a trip to Auschwitz, including:
- transport by coach
- a tour guide's services
- sightseeing of both parts of the concentration camp - Auschwitz and Birkenau
- of a visit to a Salt Mine in Wieliczka, which is included in UNESCO World Heritage List. The offer includes:
- a tour guide's services
- entry ticket to the mine
- of an event with a bit of adrenaline such as paintballing or rafting
- and whatever else you could think of
To smaller groups we offer a night's accommodation with breakfast.
For larger groups, we can prepare so-called "breakfast kits" which may come in
handy when the group is willing to take their breakfast with them on a trip.
Each kit consists of a sandwich, bun or fruit and a beverage. The price of
this kind of kit begins at 7 PLN.
There is the possibility of ordering full board in a restaurant which we
cooperate with, located three minutes walk away from the hostel. The prices,
depending on your choice, range between 10 and 12 PLN for breakfast and 12.5
and 15 PLN for dinner.
There is a smoking ban effective on the hostel area, with the exception of the specially designated spots.
Also, walking in high-heeled shoes in the hostel building is forbidden (because of our beautiful, original wooden floors).
The "silent night" policy is effective between 11 pm and 6 am.
There is no elevator in the building.