Let us entertain you
You're standing at the threshold of a new adventure at the moment. The new surroundings, new events and new people is exactly what your stay in the magical city of Krakow calls for. Begin it from the place which we have created just for you. A stay at our hostel is much more than a comfortable bed, snow-white linen and a hearty breakfast.
- is a place where you can relax, meet other travellers or talk to your friends. Inside, at our guests disposal, is a huge TV set, HiFi, digital TV with more than 200 channels and an X-box 360 (just in case you feel like a break from the city-life of Kraków).
- If you want to relax after an intensive sightseeing trip or the toils of the night life, we have a collection of one hundred DVD films for your pleasure.
- Feel like reading? Choose something from our bookcrossing shelf and when you are done, pass it on. You can also plan the further steps of your journey, using the guide-books available at our hostel. And if you are interested in the Art Deco style, it is enough for you to reach for any one of our albums. All this you will find in our library.
Located in our basement cellar, this space was created as a multifunctional purpose room. It is provided with projector and sound system so during the day it is perfect for conference or workshops. During the evening however you can use it to watch a movie, cook with your friends or arrange a party!
It is also possible to hire a bar space for private events.
We are happy to help::
- in hiring of the guides or interpreters
- in organizing:
- of the transport from the airport or the railway station
- of Kraków sightseeing tours - either walking, by bike or in golf carts
- of a trip to Auschwitz, including:
- transport by coach
- a tour guide's services
- sightseeing of both parts of the concentration camp
- Auschwitz and Birkenau
- of a visit to a Salt Mine in Wieliczka, which is included in UNESCO World Heritage List. The offer includes:
- a tour guide's services
- entry ticket to the mine
- of an event with a bit of adrenaline such as paintballing or rafting
- and whatever else you could think of
- For sunny days, we recommend our garden. We will be happy to organize a barbecue for fans of good food and company!
- Kraków is a medium sized city, which is perfect for sightseeing by bike. In our hostel, for a small charge, you are able to rent this means of transport.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR OUR GUESTS
Ask at the hostel reception desk and collect a 15% discount coupon on all aquatic attractions!!!
Ask and order at the hostel reception desk and get 40% off all delicious pizzas.
Ask at the hostel reception desk and collect a 10% discount coupon on all delicacies of traditional Polish cuisine in the nearby restaurant.
|DALI CLUB LUNCH BAR-CAFE
Get your free card from the reception desk and you'll receive a 14% discount for coctails and light and tasty meals offered by a club in our near neighbourhood!