- a convenient location (you will be able to reach most of the interesting landmarks on foot)
- comfortable single and double beds, which are waiting for the guests covered with snow-white linen
- reception desk open around the clock, the hostel is not closed during the night so guests can leave and come back at their convenience
- friendly, multilingual staff
- fully-equipped guest kitchen,
- common room where you can relax and chill out
- garden with barbecue facilities
- library containing guidebooks, albums and a collection of over a hundred DVDs
- a bookcrossing point (a chance to exchange books)
- a small store where you can purchase all your basic necessities
- bike rental
- cheap international calls
- transportation from/to the train/bus station and the airport
- organized tours
- access to a fax, copy machine and a CD recorder
- a safe for valuables
- safety guaranteed by a security agency
FREE Towels (we just take a deposit)
FREE Broadband Internet access at our computers
FREE Wireless Internet access everywhere in the building
FREE Laundry for the guests
FREE Luggage storage
FREE Lockers in the multiple rooms
FREE Tourist and cultural information
There is a smoking ban effective in the hostel area, with the exception of the specially designated spots.
Also, walking in high-heeled shoes in the hostel building is forbidden (because of our beautiful, original wooden floors).
The "silent night" policy is effective between 11 pm and 6 am (for those who actually want to sleep).
There is no elevator in the building.