Welcome to Deco Hostel, a special place in a special city. Krakow attracts more visitors - Polish and foreign - than any other city in the country. With a population of just under one million, Krakow itself is equally impressive: a city that ranks with Prague and Vienna as one of the architectural gems of Central Europe, with an Old Town which retains an atmosphere of fin-de-siècle stateliness..
One of the largest in Europe, Krakow seethes with life all year round. During the summer, pedestrians find themselves negotiating the maze of café tables that fill the square, along with a host of shops, antique dealers, restaurants, bars, and clubs.
We opened Deco Hostel because we love Krakow and we want you to fall in love with it as well. The idea of the hostel was for you to still enjoy the atmposphere of Krakow after wandering the streets of this magical city.
Deco Hostel is located in a reconstructed tenement house, which was built in the 1930s and the spirit of the Inter-war Period can still be sensed within its walls today. This place has its own style and could not have been created anywhere else but here, in Krakow. All the rooms have the unconventional decor inspired by the Art Deco style and bear the names of the famous figures of the period. Here, you will be brought back to the times when the world was full of admiration for Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo and fashion was dictated by the likes of Coco Chanel. Give into these new experiences and you will discover that you have found the right place for you.
Why choose Deco Hostel?
- The Deco Hostel is open all year round.
- Reception desk is opened around the clock.
- A convenient location - near centre of Krakow (you will be able to reach most of the interesting landmarks on foot).
- Beautiful, themed, decorated rooms - all the rooms have the unconventional decor inspired by the Art Deco style and bear the names of the famous figures of the period (Marlene Dietrich, Greta Garbo, Coco Chanel).
- Fun and friendly atmosphere - always.
- We have a variety of rooms: from an 8 bedded room to a private double room, sleeping 100 in total. The number of beds in the rooms can be adjusted to the particular needs of each group.
- Cheap prices but high quality. All our facilities are offered with the standard of a hotel for hostel prices:
- Prices beginning at 25 PLN a night per person,
- Double rooms for 130 PLN a night,
- Double rooms with private bathrooms for 170 PLN.
- Friendly and helpful, multilingual team, will make your stay, at Deco Hostel Krakow, comfortable and enjoyable.
- Free services such as: Wi-Fi access everywhere in the building, free DVDs to watch in the hostel, a computer for internet, laundry for the guests, towels, luggage storage and several more things.
- Common room: perfect for chatting, meetting other travellers, using internet, watching movies/news (digital TV with more than 200 channels), listening to music, reading books.
- Garden with barbecue facilities. We will be happy to organize a barbecue for fans of good food and company!
- We are happy to help in organizing:
- a transport from/to the airport Krakow-Balice or the railway station,,
- any sightseeing tours of Krakow,
- a trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau (no visitor can leave unmoved),
- a trip to the Salt Mine in Wieliczka which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List,
- and whatever else you could think of.
Discounts Hostel Krakow
- Midsummer night’s dream in Krakow
- Euro<26 Cards
- Coke Live Music Festival in Krakow
- New Year’s Eve in Krakow
- Sleep for Free!
- a small store,
- bike rental,
- safety guaranteed by a security agency,
- a bookcrossing point
and much more...